PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Friday, June 25, 2010

First Trip To The Zoo

Clint is home and my friend Mandy is up here visiting from Phoenix so we decided to take the girls to the zoo! It was Makayla's first trip to the zoo today, I actually forgot my camera at home, but luckily I had my phone to take a picture of the little monkey we found there!


Makayla didn't really take much notice of the animals, basically only the ones that she could see (that came up close to us), such as the monkeys who came up to the glass or the elephant who was actually outside taking a bath. Other than that she didn't really care....oh well, we still had fun!

No comments: