PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Miss You!

Now this may seem a little strange to some, or maybe not? I miss my friends. Now let me make this clear, this is not because my life has changed since becoming a new mom, what I really mean is that two of my closest girlfriends have moved, and not just to the next city, but one to Quebec City and the other to Phoenix (one is coming on 7 years and the other is coming on 4 years). So it's not like I can just hop in the car, take a drive and go visiting! With being so far from each other, two of us having new babies, and one busy with work and life in general, it is hard to keep in touch as much as we would like. Even if a month passes before we chat again the conversations just flow. I have to say that I am one of those people who have few very close friends. My opinion, I guess, is why waste so much time and energy on keeping tons of relationships going when many of them aren't meaningful or genuine anyway. In the end it won't matter how many friends you have but how many really meant something to you! I love you girls!

No comments: