PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Breast or Bottle Fed?

A woman and a newborn baby were waiting in the doctor's examining room for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam. The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight and was a little concerned; he asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed. "Breast-fed" she replied. "Well, strip down to your waist" the doctor ordered. She did. He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination. Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said, "No wonder this baby is underweight, you haven't got any milk". "I know" she said, "I'm his Grandma, but I'm sure glad I came!"

No comments: