PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Sunday, June 06, 2010

7 Months Today!

WOW!! 7 months!! Seriously, I am sad...where the heck is time going? I don't have a baby anymore, I have a little girl! As I am reminded constantly from strangers "she is so tiny", I am going to go get Makayla weighed tomorrow and see if she has gained anything over the last month. The last time we went to the Doctor a month ago he told me to start supplementing with formula to give her some more calories. To be honest I haven't been doing that much, she hates it and I don't blame her; it tastes disgusting!! Yesterday I weighed myself, then picked her up and weighed us both...she is 13.6 lbs according to our bathroom scale, which means she hasn't gained anything. I am starting to get a little concerned, I know I am probably being paranoid, but between the hospital visit on Friday and now not gaining any weight, it scares me a little.

We had a busy day today of shopping, cleaning and painting (blocks for some Graffiti, which I will post a picture when I am done); then to our surprise Daddy came home tonight!! He wasn't suppose to be home until June 24th! Yay!!! I have to admit it is getting easier with him being away for work, but I still don't like it! I don't even want to think about when I have to go back to work (in only 5 months...ouch), not having him around and having to get up and get Makayla ready to go and me ready for work....I didn't think I was signing up to be a single mother...

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

FYI it doesn't get easier as the months go by. I am planning Jordans 1st Birthday and still can't believe it :(