PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy 1st Fathers Day Daddy!

Father's Day was two days ago and Clint was away at work, he will be home on Thursday, so that's nice! We got to talk him today and wish him a Happy 1st Father's Day, but it would have been nice to see him! I came across this poem and thought it was cute!

My daddy is the greatest;
The best dad there ever was.
He always brings me lots of joy;
He’s my very own Santa Claus.

My daddy can do anything;
He’s smart as smart can be.
I love to walk and hold his hand
To show he belongs to me.

I love my daddy!


On Father's Day Makayla and I spent the day over at my Dads - Grandpa Dave! We just hung out at his house and ordered in Wok Box for supper! My little bro even came up too!

My beautiful girl!


Makayla, Grandpa Dave and Uncle Michael


Today there was a Father's Day brunch at Grandpa Raymond's home so we went there to visit! Lunch was delicious and I think Grandpa was happy to see Makayla too!

Me, Makayla, Grandpa Raymond and Grandma Linda
Makayla kept pulling Grandpa's ear


Grandpa Raymond, his favorite nurse Tammy and Makayla

No comments: