PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Thursday, April 08, 2010

Spring....I Don't Think So...

Today Makayla, Brooklyn, Nicky and I went swimming; this was Brooklyn's first time! It was a great day, the girls splashed about while Nicky and I visited. We finished the day off with Nicky making lasagna and garlic bread and we watched"Did You Hear About The Morgans?" it kinda sucks if you are wondering...

Me and Makayla


Brooklyn hanging out


Nicky with the girls


Notice the bulge in Makayla's pants? I forgot to put an extra diaper in our swimming bag, so I used a receiving blanket instead!


When we left the house this afternoon it was beautiful, me with no jacket, Makayla with no socks and no extra blankets wrapped around her car seat; This is what we came home to....am I surprised? No, this is Alberta!

No comments: