PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Sunday, April 04, 2010

First Easter = One Spoiled Little Girl




I remember as a child getting so worked up over holidays that the night before I could hardly even sleep; as I have gotten older that excitement has honestly faded. Makayla has really brought back that spark in me! As we approach each holiday I get a little bit more excited because it is her first and I can't wait until she is the one not able to sleep at night. As for her first Easter, yes she was too young to dye Easter eggs or go on an egg hunt, but it was a special one. Growing up our family wasn't huge on Easter gifts, just some chocolate and it stopped there. Don't get me wrong I loved it and never thought anything of it, but oh my was Makayla ever spoiled! Between Grandparents and Auntie, Makayla took home quite the haul! We are so blessed and thankful for having such a wonderful and generous family!



No comments: