PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coupon Shopping Trip


I think I have this figured out! I had everything very organized today, I had written out each item I was going to purchase, where I was price matching it, how much it would be, how many coupons I had and of what value (to make it easier for me to shop and also to make sure everything was put through the till properly). I asked the cashier if she wanted everything that I was going to PM first, she said no that she would do it at the end because it would have to be overridden by a manager. Then I asked her if she wanted the coupons with every item or at the end; she said at the end. She put everything through, bagged it and I had it neatly in my cart when the manager came up to do the override. She said that it had to be done with each item, so she made the cashier void the entire sale and I had to take everything out of the bags and basically start over. Not a big deal except that all my items were not in order anymore of how it was all listed; now that I am back home I noticed that she charged me twice for the Ivory soap.

1 Cat Litter
1 Vitality Toothbrush
1 Satin Care Shaving Gel
2 Mach 3 Disposable Razors
2 Gillette Deodorant
2 Gillette Body Wash
2 Old Spice Deodorant
2 Old Spice Body Wash
3 2pk Toothbrush
5 Toothpaste
2 Gillette Fusion
1 Venus Embrace
2 Bounty Paper Towel
1 6pk Ivory Soap
6 Cascade Gel
7 Cascade Action Packs
1 Flameless Luminary
1 Advance Seal...
1 20pk AA Batteries
1 60pk Breast Pads

Total After Price Matching $258.42
Coupons Savings of $213.56
Total OOP $57.78

2 comments:

Jaimee said...

I can't believe you got all of that for 57 bucks. Thats crazy. Good Job :)

Holly Jo said...

WOW!!! that was definately worth having to scan everything over again!!!