PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Friday, April 23, 2010

Light The Night - Walking For Dub in 2010

On August 14, 2008 one of my friends lost her three year old son "Dub" to leukemia; read his story. This is my third year participating in Light the Night. You can help support me by making a SECURE online donation using your credit card here which will take you to my personal sponsor page. Our walk will take place on September 25, 2010.


For more information on how YOU can participate in Light the Night, please visit these links for Canada and the USA!

Thank you very much for your support!

No comments: