PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Sunday, April 25, 2010

Introducing GRAFFITI

Since the day I got pregnant I knew that I didn't want to return to work. Not that I don't like my job, but I wanted to be a stay at home mom; it just isn't a reality in this day in age....at least for us. I have just started looking for childcare (I've only got six months left on maternity leave) and just looking into it puts me in a bad mood, I almost feel depressed when thinking about it to be honest. I know some people work different shifts in order to stay home with their children; dad works during the day and then when he gets home mom runs off to work. That is fine and dandy for some, but for us that probably wouldn't work. Clint doesn't have a set schedule and is sometimes not even in town, so that wouldn't make it very easy for me, never mind the fact that I would hardly even see him. I have been trying to come up with ideas on how I could stay home and still make money. There are so many schemes "Work From Home", "Make Money From Home", "Earn Money From Home" and the list goes on! I have thought about becoming an Independent Sales Consultant for various companies, but there are so many and none really interested me... candles, make up, cleaning supplies, jewellery, dishes, art work and again the list goes on....

I have come across something that I really love, something I would feel comfortable selling, I use myself and would recommend to my friends! I feel that with most of these other companies people usually feel pressured into buying stuff: number 1 - most are expensive, number 2 - you don't need or even want them but you feel obligated to buy, number 3 - that just isn't for me! Well I am proud to announce that I have joined Graffiti! Graffiti is creative lettering that appears hand painted when applied to walls, glass, mirror, tile, plastic, metal or wood. Graffiti is a quick, easy, and affordable way to add personality to any room...dramatic simplicity!

I have ordered my kit, I am just waiting to receive it and I will be on my way! Now of course I am not naive, I know this isn't going to be an income that will sustain our lives, but it will be better than nothing. Right now I am still planning on returning to work but this might be something that I do on the side. Lets all cross our fingers that this will take off and *maybe* I won't have to go back!

If you have any questions, or would like to order, book a home party, catalogue party or a craft party please Contact Me.









2 comments:

Jaimee said...

Awesome. Let me know when you are ready and I will order something from you!

Alexandra said...

My fingers are crossed for you Allison! It would be so wonderful if you can do this and stay home with your little one :)