PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Monday, April 19, 2010

Looking For Childcare.....

So the hunt is on. Makayla is almost six months and that means that I've only got six months left on maternity leave. This makes me very sad, not only is she growing too quickly for my liking, but this means that soon I have to leave her with a stranger all day, every day. It is killing me inside....I don't even know where to start. I can't decide if I should be looking for a dayhome or a daycare. There is positive and negative for each. Your thoughts? I've emailed a few dayhomes, and now just waiting to hear back from them with rates and more information. I really wish that we could afford for me to stay at home, maybe I need to start buying lottery tickets! Seriously...

No comments: