PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Saturday, October 09, 2010

A Surprise From Daddy!

Clint was suppose to be home on Thursday, but his boss had asked him to stay a few days longer as they are very busy! He said that he would, which I didn't really mind, except for the fact that I am sick and could really use him around, not to mention that it is Thanksgiving weekend! So he was suppose to be coming home next Monday instead. Tonight, after being gone for 23 days he showed up! He told me that he got caught up and knew that I wasn't feeling well so he decided to drive home instead of waiting till Monday to fly. I love you Daddy!


A year ago today was my last day at work, check out my post from then!

No comments: