PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Thursday, October 21, 2010

First Time To The Waterpark & The Dreaded Return To Work

I took Makayla to the waterpark today for the first time! She is such a water baby and we honestly haven't been swimming for a while, so I was unsure of how long she would want to spend in the pool...well she lasted two hours, the only reason we left is because she was actually shivering and her lips were blue. I figured it was time to go!! We are already planning to go again in a few weeks!! I only got one picture of us, but I thought it was a good one!




So...the return to work is soon approaching! November 15th is the day. I like my job and everything, but honestly I just do not want to leave my baby! We have found a wonderful dayhome, but it doesn't matter the thought of it still doesn't sit well with me! If only we could afford for me to stay home, or even if we had a big enough place I think that I would start a dayhome. Well I guess I need to look on the bright side of things...having a full paycheck will be nice; oh right...I have to pay for the dayhome...there goes my paycheck :(

No comments: