PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Monday, October 25, 2010

Online Shopping & Shopping In General!

Well, we have finally broke down and ordered some "big girl" things. This past Thursday I ordered a highchair, and yesterday I ordered a carseat. The carseat since Makayla is outgrowing her infant bucket seat, and the highchair since the bumbo and booster seat just aren't cutting it anymore! I will post some pictures when they arrive!! :)

This past weekend, Makayla, Grandma Linda and I drove to Red Deer to meet Auntie Cindy for the afternoon and to go out for supper! Makayla was very spoiled by her Auntie! Here are some pictures of what Makayla received! THANK YOU AUNTIE CINDY, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!


No comments: