PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Friday, October 09, 2009

36 Weeks

Weight gain is now at 38lbs!! I had an OB appointment on the 5th and she did an internal, apparently I am fully closed and hard, no baby! She did a strep B test and we also talked about the results of the ultrasound. Baby was measuring 35 weeks 3 days, and weighs 5lbs 12oz! The OB did say that baby is head down but her feet are up above her head so we will wait to see if she continues to turn and prep herself for delivery...

Today was my last day at work...finally!!! Yesterday they held a lunch pizza party for me and had a huge gift basket full of goodies! It was really nice!

4 Weeks to go!! Woo Hoo...it can't come fast enough!

No comments: