PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Thursday, August 19, 2010

She Can Crawl

Oh lord help us all! Makayla is a crawling machine! She has been trying to crawl for a long while now but she always ends up going backwards, then sitting up and that's about it. Well this morning she decided that she was going to get Cleo's toy (our cat) and off she went. As Clint was packing to go back to work tonight, he actually saw her first, then called me to come to the living room and watch. We moved the toy away from her, and off she went again! I'm so proud of her, but in the same time I wish she didn't figure it out because now she is into EVERYTHING and we need to get a baby gate! Gosh, she is growing too quickly! Soon she will be walking, going to school, driving and dating....I have to keep reminding myself not to think about this and just enjoy her now!

No comments: