PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Thursday, August 26, 2010

Graffiti Stuff

I have been busy trying to get Graffiti out there more. It is really difficult; I'm not sure what else to do. I have created a facebook page, I tell everyone that I meet about it, I'm trying to get friends and family to spread the word, but it is still hard. I printed a bunch of flyers, but honestly I am not even sure where to post them, they will just get torn down, then it's a waste of money for me. I hung one on the bulletin board at our community hall, and one at grocery store (but they will only keep it up for a week), other than that I'm not sure where to go...suggestions???

I have had a few parties in the last few weeks, but it is proving difficult to get people to book parties, I'm not sure if it is because it is summer and people are just busy and want to be outside or what. I am also looking into trade shows, but wow are they ever expensive! I will just keep trying...

Here are a few pictures of things that I have made recently, and are for sale, so please let me know if you are interested in anything! Remember that I can ship across Canada and into the States!





No comments: