PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Goose Egg!

I know it is a first of many, but today Makayla got her first goose egg on her forehead! She can't crawl yet, but she can get up on her knees and the she try's to pull herself up on furniture. Well tonight we were over at my Dads house and Makayla was trying to do this, but my Dad has hardwood floors, so between pulling and turning to look at something she slipped and fell flat on her face! I know the picture isn't great, but it is there and it is pretty big! My poor baby girl!

No comments: