PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Tuesday, August 10, 2010

9 Months ALREADY

Wow, where the heck is the time going? 9 months! 9 months? How and why are my two questions.....how did it go by so quickly and WHY? My little baby girl is growing so quickly! I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday we were trying to conceive you! I remember the moment we found out I was was pregnant; even though we were trying it came as a shock, since it was our FIRST try!

Pregnancy seemed to take forever and yet these next 9 months have absolutely flown by! It is so amazing to watch you grow and learn new things. Each day it seems like you are changing right before my eyes; wether it be your "funny faces", or trying to crawl and just going backwards, or holding your own bottle, or "growling" at me, everything is so wonderful! I couldn't ask for a more amazingly, beautiful daughter, you really are one in a million!

I had you weighed today and you are now 14lbs, 12oz and 25.5in! A little petite package whom I love so much!

The search for a dayhome continues as I've only got three more months on mat leave and then back to work. It isn't a fun search and I am getting to the point where I don't want to go back to work; I just don't want to leave you! Maybe something will change and I won't have to go back....

Love you forever,
Mommy

No comments: