PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

38 Weeks - A Very Busy Week!

My friend Anne-Marie has come to stay with me for a week from Quebec City! She arrived on October 16th and will be here until the 25th! It is really nice having her around, as I am getting really sore, it is hard to even move around, I am so ready for this baby to arrive!! This weekend on the 18th my baby shower was held by my BFF Nicky. Nicky and I are both pregnant, and due within two weeks of each other!


Here are some pictures from the shower, it was a wonderful day filled with great people, great games and too many gifts!! :)







I can't even begin to tell you how overwhelmed I am with everyone's generosity! This baby is one VERY spoiled little girl and she isn't even here yet! It took me two hours to open gifts! The same day Clint had his Diaper Poker Party so he brought home lots of diapers! Here are a few pictures of Makayla's room; now we will just wait for her! The first picture is her room filled with all the gifts after being brought home....








Makayla's dresser filled right up!








Well, that's about if for this week! Let me just say that I am so thankful to have such wonderful family and friends, and also that Anne-Marie was here to help me go through everything, get it washed and put away! Oh yeah, I had an OB appointment yesterday. I have now gained 42lbs, my cervix is still closed and hard...back to waiting for baby!

No comments: