PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Thursday, October 29, 2009

39 Weeks - How Much Longer....

Yesterday I lost my mucous plug; this makes me a little excited because it is the first step to early labour!! I know we could still be looking at 3 weeks (maximum), but it could be within a few days! I have had period like cramps for a few days, and I've been spotting since the 27th (I had an internal and was 1cm dilated). Hmmm...what else is new? I applied for EI today, so hopefully I did it properly. Not much else has changed...I feel huge....

No comments: