PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Monday, September 14, 2009

33 Weeks

I have now gained 32lbs, and her heart rate was at 165bpm today! The OB has booked a ultrasound for October 1 to check on the position of baby as well as the size and weight.

Good god, I don't like taking these calcium pills for my leg cramps, sorry a little too much info, but I am so constipated it is insane! I am having a really hard time sleeping these days between the leg cramps, heartburn and baby rolling around at night, it is difficult!

We have decided to have a "Daddy To Be - Diaper Poker Party" for Clint! Basically it is going to be a $10 buy in as well as a bag of diapers; the winner takes all the money and Clint takes all the diapers! I'm sure he will have lots of fun, it will be the same day as the baby shower.

We finished decorating the nursery! Yay!!! The crib is built, change table built, dresser out of the box, curtain and rod up, shelves up and stickers on the walls! Soon I will take some pictures and post them!

No comments: