PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Wednesday, October 14, 2009

37 Weeks

Quick update - I went to the OB yesterday and told her that I have been feeling less movement the last few days so she sent me directly over to the hospital to have a non-stress test. The results came back as normal, thank god!! She will do another internal next week...

So of course once I have a little scare of no movement, it does a complete turn around...I was having contractions last night so I timed them but they were very irregular - 5, 3, 4, 5, 3, 2, 4, 2 minutes apart. My tummy was moving all over the place; I am thinking that I should probably start packing my bag though just in case!

No comments: