PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Saturday, February 06, 2010

Time flies...

Wow! It is hard to believe that 3 months have already passed since the moment I laid my eyes on my precious baby girl. The thought has already crossed my mind that I never want to go back to work, just thinking of leaving her with someone else is heartbreaking. Sometimes I wish that the time didn't go by so quickly, yet in the same time is it amazing to watch how much she has changed in this short while. Happy 3 Month Birthday Makayla, Mommy loves you!

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Wow! Three months already!!! Time sure does fly. Try not to worry about work yet...I know, it's hard not too..