PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Big Girl Now...

Makayla is almost four months old now, ever since she was born she has been sleeping in a playpen beside our bed. Well that is not true, for the first few weeks she slept in our bed. Anyway, last night I decided that it is time she starts to sleep in her own room, in her crib. I put her to bed at 11:00pm and she literally fell asleep about 30 seconds after I put her down, which was great as I was expecting a screaming fit from her and a crying fit from me (haha)! Around 3:30am I could hear her stirring, so I got up and gave her the soother, and again at 4:00am. Both times she didn't actually wake up, just a little fuss. Then around 7:30am she heard Daddy getting ready for work, so she decided it was time to eat! After breakfast I wanted to continue sleeping so I brought her into bed with me, where we slept together for a few more hours! I actually felt a little sad last night...like my baby is growing up too soon! We shall see how tonight goes!

No comments: