PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Monday, February 22, 2010

First Time Swimming

This past Friday we took Makayla swimming for the first time! It was awesome! I was a little nervous because I didn't know how to get a baby and myself ready in the change room! Grandma came along, thank goodness for that! Not only was she there to help me in the change room (which I quickly found out was very easy and I don't have to worry about it....at least until Makayla starts moving around), and she took some really great pictures and videos too!

Yay for swimming!


I would have to say that swimming is probably my fondest memory as a kid! I would love for Makayla to feel the same way about swimming as I do.

I love her bathing suit, I think it is just too cute! Thanks Grandma Linda!



Makayla really seemed to enjoy swimming, I am hoping we can do it as a family quite often!



Makayla and Daddy

No comments: