PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

This is our fourth Valentines Day together, and we decided upon the first approaching that we would make an annual tradition, Clint would make me his yummy spaghetti for supper (cause it is my favorite) and we would just spend the evening together. We agree that people need to think twice before handing out money on over priced flowers, jewels, chocolates, dinners and other RED items! After all it isn't suppose to be about the items, it is suppose to be about the love! Also, why should it only be one day a year...no thanks, I want to be loved all year! However when I came across this Valentines Card I just had to get it for Clint...after all this is our first with Makayla!

No comments: