PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Friday, February 26, 2010

Favorite Photo Friday

So it seems as though every time we are about to sit down for a meal Makayla decides that it is time for her to eat, apparently she doesn't want me to consume anything. Normally we would put her in the bouncy chair on the floor beside the table, and she would start a fuss the second I took my first bite. Well the other night I picked her up and decided that I would have her on my lap while I was eating because she was letting out a god awful scream on the floor. She seemed to be fine sitting with me and not nursing, so I figure that she isn't actually hungry every time I go to take that first bite, but she is bored down there and just wants to see whats going on and what we are so interested in. Rather than holding her the entire meal I decided to give the Bumbo a try! This picture is Makayla sitting in her Bumbo, on the table and staring down at my dinner!

No comments: