PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Want To Read My Blog???

Hi everyone! This is not a normal post....it is more of a question. I am wondering if you read my blog? If you do and would still like to, please comment here and leave your email address. I am planning on making this a private blog and if you would like to continue reading I need to send you an invite via email otherwise you won't be able to access it. Thanks!

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

I do :)
jaimee_h@shaw.ca

Holly Jo said...

I do!!!

jensen.holly@gmail.com

Alexandra said...

alexandradie@gmail.com

Nicky said...

I do! tattooedchick@shaw.ca (but you knew that already lol)