PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Thursday, September 24, 2009

34 Weeks

Calcium gone bye bye! I can't take it anymore...I have only been taking these pills for about two and a half weeks and I am sooooo constipated! I am not taking them anymore, I will just deal with the leg cramps!

Hello stretch marks! I have been lucky and haven't seen any stretch marks as of yet; well that has now changed, they are appearing on my hips!

We had our prenatal class last week, and the breast feeding class yesterday! I found them very informative, and would probably recommend them to people to take. Most of the things the spoke about were things that I read in books, but it is still nice to be reassured that what you are reading is right. Some things though, like info about the car seat it is nice to have it actually demonstrated for you. I am happy that I decided to take the breastfeeding class, LOTS of info!

My best friend Nicky has now sent out the invites for the baby shower on October 18, so we shall see if this baby wants to come early to make an appearance at the shower!

Grandma and Auntie gave us some money this week to pick up some of the bigger ticket items on our list, so we got a toy box, diaper genie, bouncy chair and a floor playmat! Slowly but surely we are getting everything together!

No comments: