PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Thursday, September 10, 2009

32 Weeks

So I have started to take calcium pills to help with the legs cramps...well I am still having them but not as bad! However taking calcium pills have "plugged me up" worse than I already was, oh the joys!

I have been having braxton hicks this week, kinda strange feeling. It makes me wonder if she is on her way or just teasing, probably teasing!

I have created the invitation list for the baby shower, which will be on October 18. My friend Anne-Marie will be coming from Quebec City to stay with me for a week, so she will be here for the shower! Yay!!

We have some big news this week - we have agreed on her name!! Makayla Elizabeth! Now I am getting even more anxious to meet her. Only 8 more weeks! ;)

No comments: