PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy 99th Birthday Grandma!


Today is my Grandma's 99th Birthday! For as long as I can remember no matter what the occasion, my Grandma has said "If I can't eat it I don't want it"! So we celebrated and ate Chinese food! I'm not sure how many people get to meet their Great Grandparents, but I can tell you if they do, most are not 99! She is definitely the oldest person I have ever met. I am so thankful that Makayla has been able to meet her Great Grandma, it really means alot to us! We are making sure to take lots of pictures, because that is all Makayla will have to remember her by. We told Grandma that she had better make it till next year, because then we will have a huge party for her....she just laughed.

No comments: