PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Coupons!!!!

I have never in my life used coupons; I would clip them from the paper or pick them up in a store, but then I would end up throwing them in the garbage! Now that I am on mat leave, saving every penny helps. My first coupon shopping trip saved me $37.98. I also price matched and that saved me approximately another $24.00! This picture shows everything I bought:


I only paid $23.03 ($12.59 of which was the vitamins) so everything else only cost $10.44! I am keeping track of my savings for the rest of the year starting now, with a goal of $1,000.00. This will only include coupons/store savings cards and not the price matching; however I may change this to include both later on. Wish me luck....

No comments: