PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Wednesday, May 04, 2016

I'm back and baby 2.0 is on the way!

Hello, hi, how have you been?  I've been gone for a while now, with really no excuse other than I've been busy.  My daughter is now 6, what 6!?  How did that happen!??  So, time has flown by, and I remember I wanted to blog again a few years ago, and I'll be honest...I just didn't feel like it.  I didn't feel like I had the energy.  Between work, school, gymnastics, art classes, swimming, girl guides and the list goes on - I'm too tired.  I didn't want to sit at a computer any longer than I already do in a day. 

Well, once again I will try to start blogging again!  I actually had a book printed out from this blog, of our daughters first year and I'm so glad I did.  Now that I'm expecting our second child (a Christmas baby), I'd really love to keep track of my pregnancy and other things along the way, and I'd love to print off a book eventually for Baby 2.0.  I have my first pre-natal appointment in two days, wish me luck!

No comments: