PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Friday, June 12, 2009

20 Weeks - Half Way There!

Yay!!! We are half way there today! It seems like this has taken forever...only 20 more weeks to go ahhhh! I feel like we need to start getting the baby room together because I don't want to feel rushed at the end, but in the same time I don't want to do it now because I feel like then when it's done and I won't have anything to do...if that makes any sense. I'm feeling fairly good these days, I am still on the Dicelctin though, I am scared to stop taking it because I don't want to feel like crap!

No comments: