PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Tuesday, June 02, 2009

18 Weeks - They "Think" It's A Girl

We had our first ultrasound today, what an amazing experience! The Tech "thinks" it's a girl! Yay, so exciting! I can't believe that some people don't want to find out what sex their baby is! We had a hard time waiting this long, I could never wait until the birth. It makes it so much easier to come up with names, decorate the room and buy things. I also feel more of a connection to "her", now that I've seen her and know it's a girl.



We have now moved from my family Doctor onto the OB. All of my blood tests that were done with my Doctor have come back fine, and we will soon be going for more testing - for down syndrome and spina bifida.

18 Weeks

Wow, I am soooo tired! Everyone keeps telling me "Just wait until the baby is here", honestly I don't think I could feel more tired than this. Also, my back is killing me. I have been going for a massage every three weeks and that helps a bunch.

No comments: