PLEASE ASK:

No published work, including print and digital media from MY LIFE - A NEW MOM is to be reproduced without prior written permission from the Author. If you are interested in using one of my pictures or information feel free to email me at a_parker12 AT hotmail DOT com




Monday, July 13, 2009

23 Weeks - Attack Of The Leg Cramps!

OUCH *#*@#$!! That is the only way I can describe this! I wake up in the middle of the night and I feel like I am dying! My legs are cramping so hard I don't even know how to explain it. They are rock hard and spasming! But on a happier note, our baby girl is so busy rolling around now, mostly at night while I am trying to watch tv and relax. I feel like she is doing somersaults, it kinda hurts but in the same time I love it!




We went down to Calgary this weekend for Stampede and my birthday weekend! Clint's sister is so generous and so excited to be an Auntie; she gave us money for the car seat to go with the stroller we have already bought! Yay, thanks Auntie!

No comments: